Friday 1 October 2021

Bumblebee


Well a slight change of name but the challenge continues. But the theme will be the same as we love our creatures of all shapes and sizes.
So the now Critter Crazies challenge is open for the new month.

I have made an easel card this month using a Sweet Poppy of a Bee called Bumblebee Circle.

The stencil has been pasted and then had foil added. At first I used silver foil but then I decided to play and refoil it with red green and brown foil. It didn't stick perfectly but I quite liked  the result as it looked kind of distressed. The card base and paper layers have been die cut.Then I just added some stamped words and a bee charm.

I would like to share this on the following challenges

TTCRD - ATG
A place to start - Patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. WOW just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply bee-autiful. Love the look on your butterfly as it looks more real. Gogeous colours and fold. thank you for sharing at The sisterhood of Crafters for our stencil challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x