Friday 28 May 2021

Black and White Pooch


It's new challenge time at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge.
Our Sponsor this time is Bugaboo.
This is one of their images called Pup Balloons.


I had the idea to keep it monchrome, one of my favourite ways to colour , so I coloured the image with graphite pencils. The paw prints are a stamp from my stash. To finish I have added a black and white ribbon and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Everybody Art - Monochrome
TTCRD - ATG
Incy Wincy - Balloons

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic colouring and a very cute image. I Love your design with those paws of the dog. Thank you very much for sharing your card with the EAC Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous monochrome card and a super cute image. I love the paw print stamped background.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love your image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Janet. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x