Friday 4 September 2020

Happy Dog


It's time for a new challenge at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Our sponsor this time is Stamp on it and this is one of their images called Happy Dog.


 I've kept it as another clean and simple design. The dog has been coloured with Polychromo pencils and I've just added a sentiment I made up myself. Quite a quick card really and he does look happy.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

CCEE Stampers - Masculine
Try it on Tuesday - Neat and tidy
Daisy Chain - Boys/men
Papercraft - Animals

8 comments:

  1. You got a new follower with this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute, love your happy little dog

    Thanks for joining in at Try it On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! He looks like a happy little guy!! Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining our challenge this month.
    Clara - Createful Heart DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card!Thanks for joinig us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the dog. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x