Friday 12 June 2020

Panda to a whim


It's ne challenge time at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge and our sponsor it Dr Digi.

This is one of their images called Cuddly Critters Panda.

I went a little oriental in design as Pandas come from China.


I coloured the images with  Polychromo pencils. Plus as Pandas are black and white I've kept the colours generally monochrome.


The frame and bamboo are die cut. I've added some candy dots and an Oriental greeting.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Dare 2B artzy - Masculine
A gem of a challenge - ATG
Cute card Thursday - masculine
Crafty Creations - ATG
Fab and Funky - Creatures
TTCRD - ATG
Tuesday taggers - Masculine
Crafty Animals - Animal

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic monochrome card, I love all the layers and that adorable panda.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Asian feel of this card and the fact that used black and white. It is really stunning that way. Love the panda especially. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super die cut shapes and a lovely panda image. Thank you for sharing your fantastic card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this monochrome card. It looks fab. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x