Monday 3 September 2018

It's a wonderful town



This is my inspiration for the new challenge at  Make my Monday, where the theme this month is New York New York.


I have done a fairly simple card design. I have made the red, white and blue background using distress ink. then I have stenciled over the top using a Clarity stencil and Hickory smoke distress ink. I have added a bit of extra distressing with a embossing ink pen and clear powder. Also a bit of Wink of stellar glitter pen, but they don't show up very well on the photo. The sentiment is from a very famous song and was just typed up by hand and punched out.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

TTCRD - ATG
Crazy 4  - ATG

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Teamie..
    Love n Hugs,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x