Monday 22 January 2018

Africa Folds


The theme this time at Make my Monday is multfolds.

I found this layout on pinterest So I thought I would give it a try.


It's a square base with different size bits added of the outside and folded in.


I've decorated it with an African animal theme using Graphic 45 papers and die cuts designs from Joanna Sheen. I have used distress inks to add a bit of scenic colour but it doesn't show up very well on the photos.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges


4 comments:

  1. wild, creative and beautiful, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fun design, looks great fun to make as well. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design, looks fabulous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project Jan!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    June DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x