Thursday 15 September 2016

Cardinal Red


It's midway reminder time for The 12 months of Christmas Challenge.

I have used a Digi from our sponsor this month which is

The Image is called Red Cardinal. I have used two papers from the selection called 
Nature of Christmas
from Decosse Dynamite Doodles.


I've made an easel card, with a border die cut over the top of the image, a Sue Wilson die. Also die cut a frame to go round the image. The image has be decoupaged  and some stickles added to the snow in the background. Two die cut Poinsettias and a little ribbon to decorate.

Pop over to the blog and think about joining in, there is a lovely prize to be won from our sponsor.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Christmas at sweet stampin - Christmas Die cuts
Cuttlebug Mania - Die Cuts
Holly Jolly Christmas - More than 1 fold
TTCRD - ATG
Broken Fairy - ATG/ with Wings

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this, and it reminds me to get started with my Christmas cards! Thank you for joining Broken Fairy, good luck!


    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)
    Make It Crafty Gal
    DT Broken Fairy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great christmascard. Love it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! (I love cardinals.) :D
    Thanks for sharing over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really beautiful card Jan - love the poinsettias on here. Unfortunately our theme this month is 'Shabby Chic and/or Monochrome' not ATG. I do hope we see you again very soon and would like to thank you for sharing this card with us. Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT Christmas Cards All Year Round. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and such pretty cardinals! Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR September challenge (although this isn't actually ATG, but monochrome or shabby chic), Hazel, DT – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet what a gorgeous card you have created, well done.

    Hugs Rhonda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x