Thursday 11 September 2014

Santa's Here


Its my turn to give you some inspiration for this months Craft Cafe challenge Which should be Shades of just one colour
But I started off with mostly reds cause it's Christmas but I couldn't help but add a of some thing else.


I added a bit of Zentagle to the word Believe. This image is from our sponsor Bugaboo, He is a cute Santa with a cute face. The Poinsettia's and leaves have been die cut and the backing paper is Hunkydory. I have coloured Santa with Graph'it markers. Plus a little 3d paste for his beard. Please pop over and join in you may win a nice prize.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Creation - Anything Goes
One Sweet Challenge - Holidays are Coming
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Love it Jan, love the idea of combining both the coloured image and the zentagle, they go so well together.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love your Zentangles, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Zentangle, Jen! Magnificent card. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x