Friday 8 December 2017

Surfing Winter


My latest inspiration for the

Our Sponsor this Time is Dr Digi
and this is one of their images called


I've coloured him using Copic pens, but his surf board has been paper pieced using a christmas paper (well he is Santa). I have had a change from all my usual layers and made a more simple design. 


So apart from the image I have just added a Ho Ho Ho die cut out of craft card.

Pop over to the challenge blog to see what my team mates have made and join in too you may win a great prize.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Clean and Simple - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Christmas
Country View - Christmas
Lets Create - Christmas
Aud Sentiments - Christmas
Crafty Addicts - nontrad christmas
Deep Ocean - Santa

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a great Dr Digi image and I just love how you did the paper piecing for the surfboard. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challege. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi its Sue J from Crafty Calendar Challenge the linky tool is at the end of the blog and above the comments list..hope this helps hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 132, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge. -Samantha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too cute, Sweetpea! Great coloring and I adore the paper pieced surfboard. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Emerald City this month and good luck. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas challenge over at Country View. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Santa has the right idea - let's go to the beach!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in The Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x