Friday 15 December 2017

Oh Deer


It's challenge time at 
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Our Sponsor this time is
And this is one of their images.


I think he is quite a rustic looking reindeer, so I've used more distressed looking background papers. I used some glittery red ribbon and a snowflake button.

 

I've coloured him using my Polychromo pencils. I'm not sure if he is Rudolf but I have given him a red nose anyway.

Pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the great inspirational cards made by my fellow DT  team mates.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts - Christmas
Crafty Calender - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas
Crafting by Design - Christmas
Card Mania - Christmas
CCAYR - Christmas

9 comments:

  1. OMG this is so cute!!! Happy Holidays! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and I love your layout! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Challenge this week. Hope you have a falalalalalala! kReN@ http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and so nicely coloured too. Love the pretty design. Just perfect with this image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again, and again just gorgeous work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that face!!!!! Awesome coloring and design of the card! Thanks for joining us at PDE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card and a cute deer. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    June DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar and we hope you will come back soon.
    Hugs Babs x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x