Friday 15 April 2016

Fairy Gift


It's time for the mid month reminder, by a Merry Maiden, for the current

The theme is as always anything goes with the twist of
Gifts galore.


I have used an image from our sponsor this month, Sami Stamps, called Gift for Fairy. which is available to buy here.
I have coloured her with Prisma pencils and a little glitter using Crafters Companion glitter pens.

The back ground papers are from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles . They really are very good and easy to use, I have just layered them up with matching pink backgrounds.


I've made a couple of parcels to decorate the corner, they are really simple to do, and a die cut greeting also coloured with the glitter pen.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges

Winter Wonderland - pink or blue

2 comments:

  1. A lovely pink card....nice image and very pretty colored.
    Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love your sweet image and the little presents are super cute. Thank you for joining our challenge at Winter Wonderland!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x