Tuesday 9 June 2015

Little White Kitty


This is my inspiration for this months challenge at The Crafting Cafe.
Our sponsor this month is Inky Impressions and this is one of their images.

I think is is easy to guess that the theme this month is
 Black and White


I have to admit that I found the idea for this card on Pinterest, sorry I don't know who the original maker was but I liked it so much I decided to make my version of it. I have kept it very simply layers of black and white patterned papers all cut using Spellbinders dies.


I have also left the image uncoloured, just decoupaged it. Then finally added some ribbon and gems,

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts - Patterned Papers
Craft-dee Bowz - Use a Bow
Artistic Impressions - Lots of Layers
TTCRD - ATG
Eureka Stamps - 3 or more Patterned Papers
Brown Sugar - ATG 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Monochrome card, I like the cat
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, your card is gorgeous! It would also fit the challenge theme over at Eureka Stamps this week "3 or more papers" if you'd care to join us!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with brown sugar Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you could join ustat Eureka Stamps
    Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan,

    Gorgeous card, love the Black & White. The Kitty looks like Marie off Disney Aristocrats.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card in black and white. LOVE this kitty and the way you raised her off of the page a bit. What GREAT sheer polka dot ribbon and a cute bow. This is a super nice card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our June challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, I love the image, it's so cute; and all the great papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Reminds me of the Aristacats film. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude this time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! I love the way you've created dimension with the decoupaged cat.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts

    Hugs

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, such a darling black and white card Sweetpea Jan. Pretty cat you have :) Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and I hope to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x