Thursday 11 December 2014

Pretty Miss India


Welcome to the last Challenge at the Crafting Cafe and the theme is 
Your favourite things of 2014.

I've used 2 or 3 of my favourite things on this card so it was quite fun to do.


Firstly I have coloured in the image with my polychromos pencils. Although I have had them for quite a while I have only relly got back to using them this year and I have really enjoyed that. The image is a Besties.


Some of my favourite colours are oranges and golds, warm autumn colours I have used for the background.


Then some very pretty embelishments. A punched border in gold, a tassled brocade trim, some sequined shapes and a lovely bow with a metal flower in the centre. They looked very Indian type decoration and perfect to complete this card. I hope you like it too.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Make your Embelishments
Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes
Imagination Crafts - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
A little Bit Crafty - Not Christmas
Animal Friends - Anything Goes with an animal
Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes
Besties Deutschland - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Inspirational - Anything with Gold
Sister Act - Anything Goes




12 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jan, love the image and your layout. Beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sweatpea,

    die Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der My Besties Challenge Deutschland. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and wonderful coloring. You have captured the Indian influence with your color combination and layering. Thanks for sharing your art on the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card, Jan, and fab coloring! Thanks so much for joining us in our Challenge # 54 at Doodle Pantry this month. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again in January. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... so much creativity in this card! Great use of layering and of embellishing. A unique, fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Very nice colored image !Thank you for join us at My-Besties Deutschland design challenge this month!I hope you return soon and join our Bloghop!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at My besties Deutschland.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love the gold. Perfect
    Thank you for joining us at my Besties Deutschland
    Love Hester

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful warm, rich colours with lovely ornate touches. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful warm rich tone, cute image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.... Thanks for playing along with us for our last challenge at A Little Bit Crafty
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card.... Thanks for playing along with us for our last challenge at A Little Bit Crafty
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x