Sunday, 31 March 2013

Clarity Watercolour


This card was a bit of a last minute decision. I have been on holiday and hadn't had chance to make a card for the new Clarity Stamps Challenge. But this card I made a little while ago and thought I would enter it.

It's quite a simple design which I have to say is based on a similar card made by Barbara herself. I hope she doesn't mind me using it it. I really wanted to enter the first challenge and show my support.

The motto of this is I must do better next time.

Challenges I have entered:

Clarity Stamps - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Vintage
Clearly Istamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercolour and I love how you've framed it with the ribbon. Thank you for entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has such a beautiful vintage look to it.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a lovely creation! Thank you so much for entering it in Allsorts vintage challenge this week. We hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty. I like the touch of vintage and how you used the ribbon. Great idea! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the water coloring. Like the twist in the bow.
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Hope to see you soon. Be sure to stop by in May as we have a few NEW things up our sleeves!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's a lovely card and the coloring is so pretty. Thank you for joining me in my Amusing Challenge Anything Goes on Mar 31...I'm sorry it's taken me so long to pop over for a visit and I'm so glad I finally made it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x